Owing to the rapid economic developments that the country has witnessed over the last couple of years, a number of multinational corporates and international firms have magnetized towards the major cities of India in order to set up their offices. Apart from these well-established companies, a host of start-ups have also set up their operations in prosperous cities like Noida and Delhi.
Following the contemporary global practices, a majority of the companies setting up their offices in these cosmopolitan cities are buying or constructing office spaces that not only facilitate a comfortable work environment, but also feature adequate recreational facilities for the entertainment of the employees and clients alike. Office structures with modern recreational amenities are especially popular in Noida, as it has emerged as one of the prime financial hubs of the country.
So, let’s take a look at all the recreational facilities present in the best commercial projects in Noida that make them such prime properties. Here are some of them:
- Health Club:Most renowned companies now offer their executive staff a privileged membership to health centres and clubs that are within the office premise itself. This allows the employees of the firm to stay healthy and fit, and ensures their overall well- being.
- Swimming Pool: Cotemporary office spaces also have an in-house swimming pool which the company executives can use to enjoy a refreshing swim after work. This facility goes a long way in keeping the employees engaged and motivated, as well as enhances the class and sophistication level of the company in the minds of their stakeholders and visitors.
- Tennis Court:Having a sports facility, such as a tennis court inside the office can aid the employees to relax themselves and even establish strong interpersonal bonds with their colleagues. This can subsequently improve interdepartmental coordination and facilitate smooth functioning of the organization.
In order to know more about the recreational facilities and amenities that the best commercial projects in Noida offer, one can easily check out the websites of the renowned real-estate companies operating in North India and check out the deals that they are offering on their newly-launch premium commercial properties.
Vaastu Shastra is an ancient Indian science that deals with construction and architecture and highlights the principles of design, layout, space arrangement and spatial geometry. It lays emphasis on the fact that the orientation of a building and its designing should be such that it brings wealth and prosperity to the occupants and ensures their good health.
Importance of Vaastu for a business
In the modern day, investing in Vaastu compliant structures has become quite common not only for residencies but for commercial spaces as well. Nowadays premium commercial spaces in Noida, Gurgaon, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai and other such commercial hubs are ideally built as per the principles of Vaastu Shastra to ensure the prosperity of the business owners. These cities, especially Noida being one of the prime commercial hubs of the country are a highly popular spot for setting up a business. Noida has been classified as one of the special economic zones (SEZ) and is a city that boasts of a consistently high per capita income. It also houses the offices of a number of national and multinational corporates now.
The prime aim of any business is to earn the maximum possible profits, and Vaastu Shastra assists in doing just that. Moreover, this ancient science also assists in balancing the emotions of the people present inside the building, thereby aiding professionals to take rational and practical decisions, which are essentially the backbone of commercial practices and business management. The positive environment maintained by Vaastu complaint structures assist in ensuring the prosperity of a business while safeguarding it from total collapse during certain adverse circumstances.
Some of the prime advantages of having a Vaastu compliant office space:
- Improves the efficiency and productivity of the employees
- Plays a role in the expansion of business and its profit
- Creates a stress-free and supporting environment
- Encourages creativity among the employees
- Fosters an environment of innovation
- Improves the relationships with various stakeholders
- Promotes general wellbeing
To ensure bountiful of output, efficiency in work and consistent profits, investing in an office space designed as per Vaastu Shastra principles would surely be a good idea. To know more about premium office spaces in Noida that have been designed as per the principles of Vaastu, an investor can check out the websites of some of the renowned real estate developers of the city.
Noida is an economically and industrially developed city in the National Capital Region (NCR) of Delhi. A systematically planned city developed by the erstwhile Indira Gandhi government, Noida boasts state of the art infrastructure and a cutting edge urban framework. In recent years, Noida has witnessed rapid commercial development with national as well as international business organizations setting up their operations in the city. This has led to a consequent rise in the demand for commercial space in Noida, with new retail outlets, showrooms and corporate offices being set up in the city every day. Some of the reasons why companies from around the world are setting up operations in Noida are as follows:
- It is a well-planned, economically developed city
- It has excellent infrastructure and provides amenities such as uninterrupted power supply and fantastic connectivity to all parts of the region
- The Noida Authority has the enviable distinction of being the richest civic body in India
- Noida provides firms and companies access to skilled and educated manpower from the numerous well-known universities and institutes located in the city
- Noida also boasts the highest per capita income in the entirety of the NCR
- Additionally, Noida has 50% green cover and is considered by many to be one of the greenest major cities in India
- Noida is classified as a Special Economic Zone (SEZ), due to which many companies choose to operate out of the city in order to avail the many tax benefits that the SEZ classification offers
For the above-mentioned reasons, many national and international companies have chosen to set up their offices in Noida. If you are planning to do the same, then you should definitely look for an office space developed by a reputed and established real estate company in Noida.
Some of the essential characteristics of good office space in the city of Noida are as follows:
- It should be advantageously located in a major business or commercial hub of the city, such as Sector 18
- It should be exquisitely designed by an internationally recognized architect or architectural firm
- The architecture should be designed in compliance with the tenets of the Vastu Shastra and Feng Shui, so as to attract positive energies to your business
- The office should be eminently accessible and have great connectivity with every part of the city and beyond
- The commercial project in which your office is located should provide adequate parking facilities for the convenience of your employees and clients
These are some of the essential facilities that every commercial office in Noida should offer. To purchase commercial space in the city with all the above-mentioned characteristics and more, you should browse through the websites of some of the most reputed property developers in Noida.
Quality office space is essential for the smooth functioning of any organization. They help improve employee morale, boost performance, and enhance productivity. The biggest and the most successful companies in the world invest significantly in making their offices comfortable and impressive, as they also serve as the organization’s primary contact point with clients. Further, an impressive office can also help the organization attract the top talent in its field. A good office sends a message of prosperity and stability to clients as well as prospective employees of the organization. It tells a story of growth and confidence.
Essential Features of a Great Office
In the twenty-first century, the best and most successful companies are investing a substantial amount of money on office spaces that are functional, efficient as well as aesthetically appealing. Some of the essential aspects of a great office have been listed below:
- Location: The office should preferably be located in the heart of the city, close to the primary business hub and connected by roads and highways to all parts of the city. It should be easily accessible, so as not to cause an inconvenience to clients, customers, and employees trying to reach the office for work or business.
- Amenities: When it comes to the workplace, the needs of the modern workforce exceed those of earlier generations. Due to technological advancements and economic growth, it is no longer unusual to see companies offering amenities such as swimming pools, tennis courts, and health club memberships to their employees. Additionally, facilities such as 100% power backup and high-speed internet are important for enhancing productivity.
- Capacity: An office must be large enough to comfortably accommodate the staff and equipment of an organization while also allowing space for future expansion. However, it is not just the size of the building that matters. Efficient usage of office space and functional layouts can go a long way in ensuring the optimum utilization of organizational resources.
In conclusion, it can be said that various factors influence the quality and efficiency of an office space. To maximize their effectiveness and the productivity of workers, modern offices must make use of the latest technological and architectural innovations to build a comfortable and efficient work space. To buy a high-quality commercial office in Noida, Gurgaon or any other part of the NCR, one should check out the best and most conveniently located commercial projects in the region. Good projects built by reliable and reputed real-estate developers can guarantee the satisfaction of the management, employees as well as clients of the business.
It is important to keep in mind that there is no one-size-fits-all tactic available for purchasing commercial real estate. That choice must be evaluated by each business. When choosing whether to purchase commercial real estate, it’s important to recognize the prospective risks. The last thing you want is to purchase property and realize a couple of years later that it would have been better to take it on rent.
Here are some of the prospective risks that a business owner may face when buying:
- The happening neighborhood of today can become tomorrow’s not so happening neighborhood. Locations are fashionable. Redevelopment may stand. The market may go smashed. The location you choose one day may become unwanted the next day.
- Businesses may link much of their liquidity to purchasing real estate. It is not always simple to sell real estate, especially in a decline. At the same time, trades that own real estate as a minimum have something to sell if they need a cash inflow to resuscitate a business.
- Renters at times can stop paying the rent. Moreover, the buildings may be in need of expensive and unexpected repairs. You can go through a cash crunch, particularly if you are compelled to pay maintenances and advocate fees at the same time to deal with a notorious tenant situation.
This is why it is important that you undertake careful due diligence before signing any deal. You also need to be practical with your commercial property by supervising every level of procedure and making frequent visits on-site or else, you may learn about difficulties after it is too late to do anything to repair them.
Since you are not a commercial real estate expert; therefore it is important to surround yourself with the right team of specialists. They can help you find out the right time to sell or buy, the right locations to consider, and the nitty-gritty of closing the deal. So, before you plan to invest in the top commercial properties in Noida, listed below are some of the specialists whom you must consider contacting:
- Mortgage broker
- Commercial broker
Thus, it can be said that before buying commercial real estate, it is important to ensure that buying is right for your business for the long-term.
You will find a number of advertisements regarding the vacant office spaces for sale or rent all across the country. But you should not simply go ahead and choose an office space based on its location and value. You will need to consider a number of things when choosing an office space as this where your employees will work to get more business, revenues and profits.
So, if you are an employer looking for a space in Noida for rent for setting up an office; consider the following things:
- Make sure that space which you are choosing has a number of proper artificial lighting fixtures as well as natural light. A well-lit office will motivate the employees and increase more productivity; while an office with poor lighting can cause headaches, eyestrain, depression, and lethargy to the employees.
- Another most important thing that the employer should look for when choosing an office space for rent is whether there are proper air conditioning systems. An office that has too warm or cold temperature will make the employees feel lethargic and they will find it difficult to focus on the work.
- The air quality of the office space should also be considered as it can have a great impact on the employees’ productivity. In order to improve the air quality of the office, the employer can install air filters, plant more greens in and around the office and clean the filters of the air conditioner on a regular basis.
- An office that offers lovely outdoor views will not only make employees productive but will also make them happier and reduce absenteeism. So, when choosing an office space, find out if your office overlooks a beautiful landscape area or a pond or a green field.
- Ergonomics play an integral part in increasing the employees’ productivity and preventing fatigue and injuries. So keep that in mind when designing the work stations.
- When choosing an office space, make sure that the building is not too close to the areas from where a large amount of noise can come in. Noise obviously distracts the employees to a great extent; so locate a place that is quieter.
These are some of the basic things that one should consider when looking for office space for rent.
Noida is surely turning out to be a happening place with regards to the corporate sector. It is a popular extension to the capital of the country and is attracting a lot of new corporate companies towards it for multiple reasons. It has been observed that a lot of start-ups are looking forward to have their companies located in the Noida region.
Well, it is not an easy cup of tea to find the best commercial space in the region, suiting the variety of commercial requirements of start ups as well as of established companies who either want to relocate or shift to Noida.
If you wish to find Noida commercial projects then you are supposed to apply certain tips, which can help you in getting along on the right path in a smooth manner. Planning plays a vital role in finding out the most suitable project for your commercial needs. In addition to this, you can even make a rough plan with a step by step approach of how to go about reaching the final option without facing much hurdles and by overcoming the challenges.
Tips to find suitable and affordable commercial space in Noida
Here are some well researched yet simple tips which can help you effectively in finding the best commercial space as per your need in the developing extension of Delhi- Noida. Have a quick look at them and make sure to apply while you are finding one.
1. Budget in hand: Start deciding with what budget you have in your hand, based on that you can determine the space of the commercial project. When you are a start up, it is better to go with a small space initially and not risk your huge capital.
2. High property rates: Of course, the rates of the commercial properties will be high. However, if you are able to contact the second or third parties then there are probabilities of cracking good deals.
3. Choose an area based on your company type: Make sure to find an area which is suitable for your company based on relevant factors.
You can as well take the help of commercial property agents in Noida who have the experience and expertise in the field of real estate.
Commercial real estate developers mention that while purchasing a commercial office space, the individual must take into consideration the location of the property. Say for instance, you are the owner of a law firm and you would like to purchase an office space, which is easily accessible. In such a case, consider purchasing one that is located within a commercial business tower. Additionally, the business tower itself should be located within a commercial and industrial hub. Taking all of these into consideration, realtors opine that Noida Sector 18 is the best area to purchase a commercial business space. However, while purchasing an office space, one must take into consideration certain other aspects of the transaction, some of which have been discussed below.
All about Purchasing a Commercial Space in Noida
If you want to purchase an office space in Noida sector 18 then ensure that the commercial tower is easily accessible by arterial roads. This will make commuting easier for your company employees and clients. Some other points that you must consider while purchasing the commercial property are as follows:
The commercial towers should be designed by internationally recognised architects and structural engineers.
The parking facility should have the capacity for parking at least two thousand vehicles.
The frontage of the towers should be luxurious so that the clients and stakeholders of your company are impressed.
Your office space should have dedicated elevator service to ensure the convenience of your clients and employees.
Purchase a commercial office space only if you are satisfied with all aspects of it. Purchasing a commercial space requires extensive investment. Hence, it is advisable that you purchase it only from renowned realtors. This will ensure that it is a prime property and at the same time safeguard your investment.
For entrepreneurs looking to purchase commercial properties in India, evaluating the location of the property is of paramount importance. Say, for instance, you want to purchase a property in a commercial hub then Noida is the ideal place for you. Not only is it in the proximity of the capital, but also a commercial hub in itself. Being a part of the Delhi National Capital Region, Noida has excellent infrastructural facilities and with the construction of the Metro, commuting to and from Noida has definitely become easier. However, if you want to purchase a commercial property in India, there are some important factors that must be evaluated carefully.
All about Purchasing a Commercial Property
If you want to purchase a commercial property in Noida you must take into account the following points:
- The price of the Property: Evaluate the per square feet price of the property. In India, commercial real estate price appreciates at a fast rate. Thus, it is essential to carefully consider the price of the property before making an investment.
- Spacious Office Building: The entire commercial complex wherein you are purchasing an office space should be spacious. The floors should have high ceilings with a wide lobby to enhance the appeal of the entire property.
- Additional Facilities: The entire commercial property should have facilities like ample parking space, dedicated elevators, private terraces and other such amenities. This not only adds to the convenience of accessing your office space but also creates a favourable impression in the minds of both investors and stakeholders of your company.
Thus, it is essential that you evaluate all aspects of the deal and then purchase a commercial property in Noida. Moreover, you should ensure that you purchase the property only from a renowned real estate developer. There are many reliable developers that offer commercial spaces in Noida.
Noida has grown into a beautiful city that has plenty of malls, colleges and business spaces. Sector 18 in Noida is a major commercial centre which is home to many leading companies and retail stores. The city is also undergoing rapid development with many top companies already booking offices here.
The commercial office space in Noida will see a huge addition with the construction of the new metro lines. When it comes to buying a business space, there are many important factors that must be taken into consideration. The business space should be equipped with the best amenities and facilities. Also, the reception area of the office should be thoughtfully designed and planned.
Why Reception Area Matters in an Office Space?
One of the areas which matter more than anything else is the reception area of an office space as it is the first thing that the clients or future employees see. The various features which define your reception area include:
- The seating area has to be comfortable. No business can afford to have a shabby looking reception area. This area should make the clients and customers feel welcome to your office.
- It must be spacious and well-ventilated. There should be enough space for the reception desk. Also, it should have the right furniture.
- The decor of the reception area also matters. The walls shouldn’t be empty and you can hang a tapestry or a painting which will look pleasing to the visitors.
Your office space is going to play a great role in determining the future of your company. A beautifully designed reception area will go a long way when it comes to making an office visually-appealing. If you’re planning to buy an office space in Noida, make sure that it has a nicely-designed reception and other amenities. There are plenty of options available for those who’re planning to buy an office space in Sector 18, Noida.